To minimize errors and before starting any of the processes, please read this page entirely and carefully.
The enrollment process in Skyward is for a child that has:
never attended a Pike Township school
- no siblings attending a Pike Township school
- attended a Pike Township school in the past and is now returning
Need to Know
Before enrolling your child, you should know that:
Children must be at least five years old on or before August 1 to enroll in kindergarten.
You will need an original birth certificate for any child who is enrolling in the District.
You will need to show proof that your child has been immunized against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc. (Immunization Requirements)
Your child’s legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.
Enroll Your Student
Please allow at least 30-45 minutes to complete the online enrollment form.
- Determine your student's school. If you do not know your school, go to the Bus Stop Lookup and answer the 2 questions.
- Create a Skyward account. Go to Account Request Page for New Student Enrollment and complete the request form.
- Receive account information. An email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provided in step 2 with your Login ID, Password, and a link to access the online enrollment form.
- Complete & submit the enrollment form. Fill out the entire enrollment application. Make sure there is a green check with the date completed next to each step of the application.
- Use the Enrollment Guide for detailed application directions.
- View the required documents to upload. If you cannot upload the documents, you must bring the documents to the school.
- Contact your child’s school. Call to verify enrollment form receipt and to determine his/her enrollment start date.