To minimize errors and before starting any of the processes, please read this page entirely and carefully.
The enrollment process in Skyward is for a child that has:
- never attended a Pike Township school
- no siblings attending a Pike Township school
- attended a Pike Township school in the past and is now returning
NEED TO KNOW
Before enrolling your child, you should know that:
Children must be at least five years old on or before August 1 to enroll in kindergarten.
You will need an original birth certificate for any child who is enrolling in the District.
You will need to show proof that your child has been immunized against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc. (Immunization Requirements)
Your child’s legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.
ENROLL YOUR CHILD
Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete the online enrollment form.
- Determine your student's school. If you do not know your school, go to the Bus Stop Lookup and answer the 2 questions.
- Create a Skyward account. Go to Account Request Page for New Student Enrollment and complete the request form.
- Receive account information. An email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provided in step 2 with your Login ID, Password, and a link to access the online enrollment form.
- Complete & submit the enrollment form. Fill out the entire enrollment form. Make sure there is a green check and timestamp next to each section of the enrollment form.
- In Step 5 of the enrollment form, you will be asked to upload the Requested Documents. If you do not have the ability to scan and upload your documents, click "Complete Step 5" and complete the remainder of the enrollment form. You must then bring the requested documents to your child's school to complete the enrollment process.
- Legal guardian’s picture identification (such as a driver's license, state agency picture identification, or passport)
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Contact your child’s school. Call to verify enrollment form receipt and to determine his/her enrollment start date.
- If you did not upload the requested documents, take the documents to your student's school.