To minimize errors and before starting any of the processes, please read this page entirely and carefully.
The registration process in Skyward is for a child that is:
- currently attending a Pike Township school
*If you have a child currently attending a Pike Township school and also have a child that you wish to attend a Pike school, you can Register and Enroll them through Skyward Family Access.
- Log in. Go to Skyward Family Access. If you have forgotten your login credentials, click the "Forgot your login/password?" link. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with directions to reset your credentials.
- Complete the online registration form. Click on "Online Registration for Current Student” in the left navigation bar.
- Submit the online registration form. Make sure all of the steps on the right navigation bar have a green check.
ENROLL A SIBLING AS A NEW STUDENT AT A PIKE TOWNSHIP SCHOOL
- Log in. Go to Skyward Family Access.
- Complete the online enrollment form. Click on “New Student Online Enrollment” in the left navigation bar.
- Complete & submit the enrollment form. Fill out the entire enrollment form. Make sure there is a green check and timestamp next to each section of the enrollment form.
- In Step 5 of the enrollment form, you will be asked to upload the Requested Documents. If you do not have the ability to scan and upload your documents, click "Complete Step 5" and complete the remainder of the enrollment form. You must then bring the requested documents to your child's school to complete the enrollment process.
- Legal guardian’s picture identification (such as a driver's license, state agency picture identification, or passport)
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Contact your child’s school. Call to verify enrollment form receipt and to determine his/her enrollment start date.
- If you did not upload the requested documents, take the documents to your student's school.