Enchanted Garden of Roses
Indiana Roof Ballroom
Saturday, April 9, 2022
7:00pm - 11:00pm
Guest Form | Parking | Court
It’s that time of the year again, where ALL Seniors and Juniors are welcome to attend this private affair at the Indiana Roof Ballroom. At this event, you will have DJ BSwift from Hot 96, food, and most importantly the crowning of your 2022 Prom King & Queen. You don’t want to miss this GRAND EVENT to celebrate each other and capture those last memories of your high school year! This is your last opportunity to LOOK good, FEEL good, and be with your high school friends. Tickets go on sale MARCH 11TH online (LINK HERE).
Cost: $50 (parking not provided)
Time: 7:00 pm -11:00 pm
All students attending are expected to wear appropriate formal attire. In addition, attendees may not change their attire throughout the evening. Anyone who is not dressed appropriately may be turned away at the discretion of the Pike Administration. If this happens, the student will be provided with a ticket refund at a later date.
DeFabis Photography will begin taking pictures at 7:00 pm and end at 9:00pm. Attendees are allowed to bring their personal cameras; however, Pike High School is not responsible for any lost or displaced items.
Items listed below are restricted by Indiana Roof Ballroom and will be confiscated:
- No video cameras, GoPros, professional recording equipment – photo, video or audio (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial use rigs)
- No eCigs, open packs of cigarettes, vapors
- No outside food or beverages of any kind (including alcohol, candy, gum, etc) unsealed tampons, eye drops
- No massagers, laser pointers, LED Gloves, LED Microlights, glow sticks, pacifiers
- No large chains or spiked jewelry, candy bracelets, candy necklaces, Camelbacks, Bota bags, large purses/bags (anything over 10”x10”), fanny packs, backpacks, stuffed animals or dolls (including plush backpacks), no pets.
- No glass, cans, cups, coolers, markers, pens, spray paint, stickers, fliers, balloons, balls, inflatable balls, frisbees, tents, large umbrellas, chairs, blankets
Metropolitan School District of Pike Township
Our GOAL is to keep everyone safe. Please stay home if:
1. You are experiencing COVID-like symptoms
2. You have tested positive for COVID
The Metropolitan School District of Pike Township believes it is part of our mission to provide a positive, orderly and harmonious environment in which respect for the dignity and worth of every member of the school community is recognized and promoted. The Board of Education believes that all employees, parents/guardians and students are entitled to be treated and are obligated to treat others with courtesy, fairness and decency. Statements or behaviors by any member of the school community, which insult, degrade, harass, or stereotype any other person, are unacceptable.
Statements or behaviors by any member of the school community, which insult, degrade, harass, or stereotype any other person, are unacceptable.