The Business Office is led by Mrs. Linda J. Searles, Chief Financial Officer (Secretary -Mrs. Darlene Eberhardt) and Assistant Chief Financial Officer, Mrs. Karen Cartmell. The department is responsible for areas such as: accounts payable, grants, accounts receivable, contracts, debt service, employee benefits, banking and reconciliations, budget, district insurance, extracurricular accounts, financial reporting, investments, payroll, purchasing, and warehouse.
The department staff includes: Ms. Cathy McGrath
– Accounts Payable, Mrs. Veronica Robinson
– Employee Benefits, Mrs. Maxine Brown
- Accounts Receivable Specialist, Mr. Aaron Groves
, Fiscal Grant Mananger, Mrs. June Chenoweth
and Ms. Kim Werner
– Payroll, Mr. David Koch
– Purchasing Director, Mr. Ron Boston
– Warehouse Manager, and Mrs. Zee Normann
– Purchasing Secretary. The well-trained and specialized staff in each of these areas strives for professionalism, customer service, timeliness, and accuracy at all times while adhering to all federal and state statutes in addition to maintaining compliance with Indiana State Board of Accounts guidelines.