Each year a selection committee comprised of business leaders, community members, and educators from throughout Pike Township has a wealth of exemplary candidates from which to choose.
Inductees, who have achieved remarkable success in their respective fields and positively impacted the communities in which they live, are honored at an annual awards program which includes the recognition of the academic achievements of the Top 30 students from that year’s graduating class.
Our graduating seniors benefit from the opportunity to network with and learn from individuals who, like them, believe in working hard, setting goals, and taking advantage of opportunities. And, our inductees enjoy returning to their high school, learning about the educational experiences being offered, appreciating the exceptionalism of today’s Pike High School graduates, speaking about their time at Pike High School, and sharing the lessons they have learned while on their pathway to success.
This celebration of excellence and achievement is a truly rewarding experience for everyone involved. We encourage you to help us recognize deserving Pike graduates by taking a moment to nominate an individual meeting the following criteria:
1. Graduate of Pike High School who has been out of high school for at least ten years
2. Has special achievements in the nominee’s area of specialization
3. Has received honors, awards, or other recognitions on a local, regional, national, and/or international level
4. Has demonstrated community service
5. Has made meritorious contributions to society in general or to a specific segment of society
(If the nominee does not receive admittance to the Pike High School Hall of Fame, the graduate’s nomination will remain active for three years.)
Click here for nomination form