The new Superintendent of Schools for MSD of Pike Township, Dr. Flora Reichanadter, will be providing several opportunities this month and next for our school community to meet her as well as provide information and feedback about our schools.
Lincoln Middle School – January 10 @ 6:00 PM
Deer Run Elementary School - January 13 @ 6:00 PM
Additional visits are currently being scheduled. Please check back after Wednesday, January 10th for additional dates.
- Eastbrook Elementary School – January 17 – 6:00 PM
- Guion Creek Middle School – January 18 – 6:00 PM
- Guion Creek Elementary School – January 19 – 6:30 PM
- New Augusta South Campus – January 23 @ 6:30 PM
- Snacks Crossing Elementary School – January 24 @ 6:00 PM
- Central Elementary School – January 25 @ 6:30 PM
- New Augusta Public Academy North - February 3 @ 5:30 PM
- College Park Elementary School – February 7 @ 6:30 PM
- Eagle Creek Elementary School – February 9 @ 5:30 PM
- Fishback Creek Public Academy – February 21 @ 6:00 PM
Dr. Reichanadter welcomes the opportunity to speak to organizations in Pike Township in order to further meet members of our community. If you wish to schedule Dr. Reichanadter to attend an event, you may do so by contacting Lorie Pettiford at email@example.com
Please take the following survey if you wish to provide input to Dr. Flora.