General Test-Testing Tips:
• Make charts to organize your thoughts
• Show all of your work
• Label your answers
• Write down anything that you can, partial credit is given.
• Write answers in complete sentences
• Pretend that you are explaining your answer to someone who has no idea
how to solve the problem. Be clear and as detailed as you can. Do not
assume that they will know what you meant to say.
• Read the question first. By doing this you will know what you are looking
for as you read.
• Read the article or story twice so that you are sure that you found all of the
• Make sure that you have answered all questions in your answer.
• Use strong adjectives in your writing.